Monday, October 02, 2006

Another Bicycle

Bought another bike this weekend. As much as I love my fast Fuji, it just doesn't feel as stable as I'd like on the roads. If I was a more experienced cyclist, I probably wouldn't have a problem. More details on the new (used) bike, to come...

Several weeks ago I saw a posting on craigslist that said a bunch of old bikes had been left on a corner, a few blocks away from my apartment. I walked over and took home two Trek mountain bikes badly in need of work.

Over time I decided I didn't want them. The 820 was too big; I gave it away on craigslist. The other one was a 930, which I dumped outside Recycled Cycles, where there's a "free stuff" pile. After browsing for a few minutes inside, I came back out to see two punk kids taking the 930 frame.

That made me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home